You are here: Home Admissions Foreign Students

Foreign Students


1. A non permanent resident of the Philippines seeking admission to the College must follow the following procedures:

    * Secure an application form at  the College Admissions Office and pay the corresponding fee at the Treasurer's Office.
    * Foreign students follow the application procedure for Freshmen enrollees.
    * Admissions Office will follow the same process for Freshmen enrollees in the assessing of applicants category and classification.

2. Upon notification of acceptance the applicant pays a fee for visa processing and forms required for the application for students visa.

   1. Five (5) copies of the Student's Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by her, both in English and her national alphabet accompanied by her personal zeal, if any, and containing, among others, her left anf right thumbprints and a 2x2 inch photograph or plain white background taken not more than six (6) months prior to submission.
   2. Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant's country of origin or legal residence.
   3. A notarized affidavit of support and proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for students accommodation and subsistence, school dues and other incidental expenses.
   4. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate or its equivalent authenticated by the Philippine Foerign Service Post.
   5. Police clearance issued by the National police authorities from the students country of origin or legal residence authenticated by the Phil. Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place.
   6. Medical Health Certificate issued by authorized physician including the ff:

    * standard chest x-ray
    * blood test
    * urine and stool test
    * HIV test
    * Quarantine medical examination by the National Quarantine Office.

 All foreign students shall pay an alien fee of P 1,500.00 every semester to the Liaison Officer of the Registrar's Office.

For permanent residents, a verified Certificate of Registration (ACR) from the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation. (BID)